As consumers continue to seek out plant-based food and beverage products, formulators are keeping pace. Product developers are working hard to expand their lines of vegan products to meet these consumer needs. Whether it be a vegan cheese product or perhaps a meat alternative, the plant-based food and beverage market is seeing a lot of growth.
When formulating for a vegan label claim, developers are faced with a number of challenges:
- Achieve recognizable texture
- Reach protein content goals
- Deliver flavorful products that consumers will love
The team of Gum Gurus® at TIC Gums works with our customers to help guide their formulation process, taking into consideration the various factors necessary to ensure a stable, reproducible finished product. When developers are able to understand how each component interacts and impacts the formulation as a whole, the process becomes much more effective and efficient.
Plant-based Food Applications
- Non-Dairy Yogurt
- Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- Plant-Based Meats
- Plant-Based Cheeses
- Baked Goods and Snacks
- Plant-based RTD Beverages
- Pet Food
Questions a Gum Guru may ask you:
- Do you have any label claims?
- What functionality are you looking to achieve?
- Are there any formulation considerations we need to make?远坂凛h 远坂凛h ,4岁宝宝身高体重 4岁宝宝身高体重 ,恶魔的放纵 恶魔的放纵
- What is your target protein content?
- What are your processing parameters?
- What functionality are you looking to achieve with additional ingredients?
Can I use the same systems for my dairy based products as my dairy-alternative products?
This will vary depending on the specific application and system. Please reach out to a Gum Guru to determine if your system is the correct match for your formulation.
Which non-dairy bases can I use these stabilizers with (coconut, almond, cashew, oat, etc.)?
Our solutions for RTD beverage, frozen desserts, and yogurt applications are optimized for use in a variety of bases. They will give full functionality in all the above.